New and Improved Features
IFP 3.3.8 includes the following new and improved features:
Number of files shown in Data File Manager is now customisable
[IFP-2592] - A frequent request from IFP users has been to be able to customise (or show a wider range) the number of files shown in Data File Manager. By default, IFP now shows 3 years previous and 6 years ahead, but you can change this setting as needed for your installation.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2414] - Increased max length of source and target codes in conversion tables
- [IFP-590] - Formulae were incorrect for Sub-Totals in Rolling Periods Reports
- [IFP-1675] - Subtotal lines are incorrect when showing more than one data type in a rolling periods report
- [IFP-2629] - Saved changes were not being shown immediately in Item Codes Maintenance
- [IFP-2381] - Improved recovery mode error messages and associated help topics
- [IFP-2636] - AutoTask Run dialog did not resize correctly
- [IFP-1395] - Could not Import Item Codes for Item Structure with 1 Character (initial) Component
- [IFP-1954] - Item Code in User Profiles changed to =, if no description
- [IFP-2014] - When file permissions restricted an AutoTask the error message was unclear
- [IFP-2452] - DataFile Import AutoTask with missing package had unclear error message
- [IFP-2625] - Save As button was missing on Apply Data Model AutoTasks
- [IFP-2643] - Could not create a new Package Export AutoTask from some parts of IFP
- [IFP-2645] - Forecast editor wasn't recalculating formulae for back-propagated changes
- [IFP-2655] - Export data file bugs out wizard if the target file wasn't set
- [IFP-2106] - Extension of Default Data File Year folders to 5 years or more
- [IFP-2271] - Import from Package gave an error with certain selections
- [IFP-2320] - Export wording change when apparent "Critical Error"
- [IFP-2400] - Client using mapped drive gets an error message which doesn't apply to the problem
IFP 3.3.8 was released on 8th December 2017.
The version number for this release is 22.214.171.12449.