Disabling a user account blocks that user from logging into IFP until their account is re-activated. We recommend that administrators disable rather than delete a user account if that account will be needed again in the future, e.g. if a user is on maternity or long service leave.
A disabled account does not count towards the number of active licenses.
To Disable a User Account
- From IFP Home select Databases / Files > Database Manager > Security and select the user required.
- Double click or select Properties to edit the account.
- Click on the General tab and check Account is disabled.
- Click OK to save changes.
- To re-enable a user click on the General tab and un-check Account is disabled.
Please sign in to leave a comment.