Packages may be run in a number of ways in IFP. The principle is the same regardless of which type of package (report, graph, editor) is being opened.
Run from the Wizard
- Select the required Main Menu and Sub Menu item e.g. Reporting > Analysis vs Time. The Reports Wizard opens.
On the Data Selection Method page, select Use Package.
- Select the required Package from the list, tick to View this files settings (if required) and click OK.
- Click Next and Finish. The Package is displayed in the Document Viewer.
Note: By selecting to View this file’s settings you will see all the selections for the package.
Run from IFP Home
If you have starred a Package, this can be run using a single click from IFP Home when on the relevant Menu, e.g. Reporting for Standard Reports. For further information on this see Starred Items in IFP.
Run from the Document Viewer
Packages may also be run while viewing other content in the Document Viewer. This powerful feature allows you to perform tasks such as:
- Viewing Reports and Graphs side-by-side.
- Analysing how changes made in a Forecast Editor affect data in an alternative report format.
Any number of packages may be run at any one time and reorganised by dragging tabs around the document viewer.
- In the Document Viewer, select File > New and choose the required report, editor or graph type.
- Select the required package as above. Continue to the end of the wizard.
- The package is opened in a new tab beside the previous report/graph/editor.
- You may now choose to reposition the package to view it side-by-side with others.
Please sign in to leave a comment.