Dashboards consist of 2 or more Packages, arranged in multiple panes, so that for example, reports and graphs may be viewed side-by-side.
- Open the first package.
- Use one of the options under File > New to open the second and any subsequent packages e.g. File > New > Graphs > File Comparison Graphs. Each package will open in a new tab.
- Reposition each tab as required.
- Save the Dashboard using File > Save As Dashboard.
For a demonstration on creating Dashboards, see [video]: How to Create a Dashboard.
- There is no practical limit to the number of packages in a Dashboard, however we recommend no more than 10 in each.
- There is also no limit to the design of each Dashboard. You should however be aware that users with smaller screens may not be able to see as much information as those with larger ones (they may have to scroll to view some reports). If space is an issue, consider grouping related items in the same tab group (use the centre of the docking icon to do this).
- To rename a Dashboard, from IFP Home, select Projects/Dashboards > Dashboard Manager. Select the Dashboard then click Properties.
Please sign in to leave a comment.