When Project Output is built, the content generated contains all Report, Graph and Dashboard data from that moment in time. Project Output can be published on the network to be viewed by any IFP user or sent by email.
To View Project Output:
- From IFP Home, select Projects/Dashboards > Project Viewer.
- Browse to the Project File (ProjectName.ifpp). Click Open.
- (optional) Enter a password if requested.
- The Project Viewer is shown, with the navigation in the left pane.
- Clicking any item on the left opens its content on the right.
- While viewing an item, you may run additional reports using live data, via the File > New menu and view them side-by-side.
- Prior to IFP 3.1, each Project was output in a separate folder. To view this content, open the ProjectIndex.IFPproj file.
Please sign in to leave a comment.