New and Improved Features
IFP 3.1.1 includes the following new and improved features:
Export Multiple Reports in Projects to Excel
You can now export multiple reports to a single Excel workbook using the Project Export Wizard.
Performance Improvement Exporting Reports to Excel
Exporting single reports to Excel is 80% faster than in previous versions! (when running under Citrix)
User / License Management Reports in Enterprise Edition
Regional Administrators can now view a report showing the numbers of users created in each Organisational Unit. This allows simple management of license quotas per OU.
Absolute Variance Column Type in Crosstabulations
A new column type has been added, Absolute variance column X vs column Y. This gives a formula ABS(X-Y).
New Features in Inventory Modelling
- Calculation of sales forecast from required inventory for each period using inventory days assumption based upon forecast demand data.
- Addition of inventory ratios row to show required inventory as a ratio to historical actual demand for a specified number of historical months.
Improved links to Help Centre content
As soon as new Help Centre topics are written, they can be accessed directly from the relevant part of IFP.
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- Reporting: Cells were missing certain formatting settings (borders) when reports were exported to Excel.
- Reporting: Rolling Periods did not work when saved in Data Favourites
- Reporting: Certain types of Report Definition-based reports were including data for deleted item codes.
- Reporting: Improved default settings for "Include item codes" and "Include Sub-total codes"
- Reporting: An error message was displayed if more than 10 reports were exported to Excel in one session.
- Reporting: Forecast accuracy reports showed incorrect formulae where sub-totals were included.
- Reporting: Exploded reports with Master Level <> Grand Total had incorrect values on line 1.
- Graphing: Certain graph types did not show negative values. Also improved automatic setting of y-axis range.
- Graphing: Graph titles did not display correctly if they contained an ampersand.
- Crosstabs: Reports including some types of variance calculation with 3 or more files had incorrect formulae.
- Crosstabs: QM period token (First month for current quarter) was not recognised.
- Statistical Forecasting: Clicking the (redundant) View Data Grid caused an error in Statistical Forecasting/Seasonal Factor Estimation.
- Statistical Forecasting: Occasional data highlighting issues when navigating through selected items.
- Security: Added a Forgot Password link to IFP login.
IFP 3.1.1 was released on Tuesday 8th May 2012.
The version number for this release is 188.8.131.52110.