New and Improved Features
IFP 3.2 includes the following new and improved features:
IFP AutoTasks allow you to carry out complex but repetitive tasks with little or no user interaction.
Period Tokens Added to Data File Import
Added Period Tokens such as CM, RM, PM to Data File Import, allowing extra flexibility when used in AutoTasks.
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- Reporting: Personal Report Definitions can now be used in reports.
- Reporting: Fixed error when clicking Levels > More Options button when classification variable(s) are selected.
- Reporting: Not allowing drilldown reports if multiple levels of detail or classification variables are selected.
- Crosstabs: Allow Conditional Number Formats in Crosstab Column Defintions. This allows for 1, 2 or 3-part custom number format strings such as ##;(##);"**Zero**". Note that double quotes are required around any text parts to ensure compatibility with Excel custom formats.
- Statistical Forecasting: Fixed poor performance when clicking Accept button in Statistical Forecasting by only recalculating the affected range of rows in the grid.
- Database Management: Removed creation of "selected files" backups as no longer used. Only full database backups can be created now.
- User Session Log / Audit Logs: significant performance improvements.
- System Warning Messages: Removed extra system warning when personal IFP path doesn't exist on startup.
- IFP Home: IFP remembers your size / position preferences
In addition to the current system requirements, please note the following changes:
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0: must be installed on each workstation (or server if running under Citrix). Previous IFP releases required .NET Framework 2.0.
- Internet Access: IFP requires internet access to access various web services and for users to access the Help Centre from IFP.
IFP 3.2 was released on 18th February 2013.
The version number for this release is 22.214.171.12462.