New and Improved Features
IFP 3.2.3 includes the following new and improved features and of course everything from IFP 3.2.2:
Performance Improvements when Importing Files Stored on Local Drives
Huge performance gains when importing data from large files stored on local drives - at least 75% quicker than previous versions. The upgrade will also allow users to import very large files, typical of those being used for new IFP installations.
Performance Improvements when Creating New Data Files
These will be particularly noticeable in large databases.
Data File Copying AutoTask
Allows you to copy data from one file to another using an automated process. This includes copying using code conversion tables, for example as used when allocating direct selling costs by product in P&L databases.
Period Tokens Added to Data File Copying
Added Period Tokens such as CM, RM, PM to Data File Copying, allowing extra flexibility when used in AutoTasks.
Dynamic Tokens in Package Headings
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- Data File Management: Added right-click menu to import, export or copy data files.
- Reporting / Graphing: Default Report Heading for line 1 changed from License Name to Database Name - as requested.
- Graphing: You could define 4 headings for graph packages but only 2 were ever displayed - all lines are now displayed.
- Statistical Forecasting: Under certain circumstances, multiple graph editing toolbars were displayed.
- Printing: Ampersands were not displayed correctly in Excel print headers e.g. P&L Demo would display incorrectly.
- License Management: You can now export the Organisational Unit Usage report to Excel.
IFP 3.2.3 was released on 9th July 2013.
The version number for this release is 18.104.22.168646.