IFP 3.2.6 includes the following new and improved features:
We have made considerable enhancements which enable you to create AutoTasks that do not require manual adjustment as you move from one year to another. These include:
- All AutoTasks can be edited as easily as they are created. For example, a Data File Import AutoTask can now be edited in the Data Import Wizard.
- You can create new AutoTasks directly from AutoTask Manager and several other places.
- Data file copy, import and export AutoTasks can use relative rather than fixed years e.g. Import into Current Year, Current Year + 1.
- AutoTask Summaries: AutoTasks are self-documenting; this information is displayed on a single screen when viewing the AutoTask’s properties and before running.
- Each AutoTask in a MultiTask is now validated before running.
Easier Database Backups
- Taking a Database Backup in IFP is easier than ever - just enter some notes and click Create Backup.
- Projects and Database Relationships are now included within each backup.
- All backups for each database are listed in Database Manager.
- Database backups can be sent quickly and securely from IFP directly to AJB Systems Support.
- We have improved the Create / Restore Database Backup dialogs and workflow
Simplified Data File Permissions
- The new Data File Permissions tool lets you easily see who has read or write access to each file. You can easily edit those access rights without having to edit User Profiles - IFP does all the hard work for you!
- You can also deny access to data file suffixes; previously you had to list all suffixes that a user could access.
When importing, copying or exporting data files, the relevant action is completed from a separate page e.g. Run Import rather than at the end of the wizard. This allows you to:
- Change settings without restarting the whole process e.g. if all records were rejected.
- Save results of the operation.
- Save the operation as an AutoTask separately.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-1750] Improved the process of adding new IFP Databases (for Regional Administrators)
- [IFP-1760] Removed redundant fields on Database Properties dialog
- [IFP-1744] Added email address to IFP User Accounts
- [IFP-1701] AutoTasks in root folder were not showing on starting AutoTask Manager
- [IFP-1793] An invalid Month / Year imported into wrong period in AutoTasks
- [IFP-1742] Copying a user profile when no users remain without a profile caused IFP to crash
- [IFP-1794] Moved Clear Target File and Add to Existing Values options from Advanced to General tab in data file importing and copying
- [IFP-633] IFP ran out of memory when exporting a very large report to Excel
- [IFP-1952] Removed Back / Forward Navigation on IFP Home
- [IFP-1959] Seasonal Factor Estimation expected historical data to run to current database month
- [IFP-1859] Added warnings when inserting or editing Classification Variables
- [IFP-1870] Improved Organisational Unit Usage Report
- [IFP-1874] Multiple .ifp files can be imported at a time.
- [IFP-1953] Removed unused navigation buttons from file and system managers
- [IFP-2009] DataFile Import did not report number of comments imported
- [IFP-1482] Notes field ignored line breaks in Autotasks, Report Definitions etc.
- [IFP-1689] Users cannot create or import item codes that their User Profile won’t let them access
- [IFP-1740] Users cannot change their own User ID
- [IFP-1742] Copying a user profile when no users remain without a profile caused an error
- [IFP-1760] Removed redundant IFP database fields auto lock historical files and database sub type
- [IFP-1767] Database Manager defaults to current database rather than root node
- [IFP-1794] Moved Clear Target File and Add to Existing Values options from Advanced to General tab
- [IFP-1804] Cancelling / Closing Rebuild Item Codes failed to stop the process
- [IFP-1877] Database path must exist when trying to restore backup - IFP no longer creates this for you
- [IFP-1980] Improved all error / warning messages that may be seen on starting IFP
IFP 3.2.6 was released on 12th February 2015.
The version number for this release is 18.104.22.16835.