New and Improved Features
IFP 3.3.1 includes the following new and improved features:
Import/Export Users and Organisational Units
- Local Administrators can now import users in bulk from a CSV file.
- Super Administrators can export Users, OUs and Group Policies from IFP. These can be easily imported into another IFP instance, allowing for a smooth migration from e.g. UAT to Production environments.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-1987] - Adding or Deleting a Database didn’t show in System Audit Log
- [IFP-2233] - Movement Arrows not available in Report Definition Editor
- [IFP-2254] - Non-admin role user creating database cannot access it
- [IFP-2263] - Security Audit Log was filtering too many events by default
- [IFP-2198] - Database Audit Log information is retained even when a database is deleted
- [IFP-2225] - Audit Log Category Names are easier to read
IFP 3.3.1 was released on 16th July 2015.
The version number for this release is 188.8.131.52863.