- You must have the Allow Manage Users Group Policy rule enabled to create users. This is normally enabled for Local and Regional Administrators.
- You cannot import users in the Organisational Unit (OU) that you belong to e.g. if you belong to Malaysia Admins, you cannot create another Malaysia Admin. You can however import users into OUs below your own.
- Regional Administrators can create users at any level, in any OU.
The easiest way to add multiple users to an Organisational Unit (OU) is to import from a CSV file. The format must be:
- User ID, Full Name, Email Address
- No header rows.
An example of this can be seen below:
A separate CSV file will be required for each separate Organisational Unit (OU) you import users into.
To import users into an OU:
- From IFP Home select Databases/Files > Database Manager
- Select the relevant OU and right-click > Import….
- Select the .csv file you created and check file contents is correct
- Click Import and check the summary output.