Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-1789] - Added IFP File Dependencies Viewer
Allows you to easily see how IFP files are related to each other.
- [IFP-1400] - Explode Details in Report Definition Calculation Error
When there was more than one rule on the line in the Report Definition, values were calculated incorrectly.
- [IFP-2107] - Data Favourites Labels were not updating when changing years.
The data file label was reverting back to the default label when Use Relative File Selections and Auto-refresh Data Labels options were selected.
- [IFP-2350] - Multiple file Analysis vs Time report at greater than grand total master level and item code level of detail was using formulae rather than values.
- [IFP-2373] - Forecast editor checked for write permission on files even if they had not been edited.
- [IFP-2416] - New product determination was done on wrong file year for certain crosstab variance columns.
- [IFP-2417] - Price Variance Special Item Type was Ignored in Crosstabs.
- [IFP-2378] - Data file import only imports source data rows where the year field matches the year of the target file.
- [IFP-2275] - Database recovery mode cause is now logged
- [IFP-2358] - Crosstab editor col type used Col X / Y, but selects as First/Second (text change)
- [IFP-2214] - Undo / Redo in Forecast Editor did always save changes correctly.
- [IFP-1603] - Poor Performance getting list of databases for non-admin user
- [IFP-1979] - Reading a .ifp that is read-only crashed IFP
IFP 3.3.3 was released on 27th May 2016.
The version number for this release is 18.104.22.168987.
Article is closed for comments.