New and Improved Features
IFP 3.3.9 focuses on better backups for support use, along with some bug fixes.
Sending Database Backups to Support
- By default, your data files are not included in database backups that you send to our support team. This significantly improves data privacy and reduces file size.
- To allow for easier diagnosis of support issues, you can choose to include part of your Database Audit Log with the backup sent to support.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2657] - Conversion table 'changes' applied during reporting were being retained in the database session
- [IFP-2658] - It was possible to accidentally edit some non-editable columns in Item Codes Maintenance
- [IFP-2659] - Item Code Maintenance in a P&L database bugged out when not saving changes
- [IFP-2684] - RemoteApp window focusing issues
- [IFP-2670] - Added a link to our Privacy statement where personal data is gathered in IFP
IFP 3.3.9 was released on 13th March 2018.
The version number for this release is 126.96.36.199483.