New and Improved Features
- Save any report, graph or editor as a package, simply. You no longer have to save data/item favourites etc. separately or return to the Package Manager. Just save while viewing the report, graph or editor.
- View the settings of a whole report or editor package in the reporting wizard.
- Star any IFP file at the database level. This creates starred items (favourites) for all database users.
- IFP files now have a Recent folder, showing the most recently used packages, item and data favourites etc.
- Maintaining mapping tables for classification variable assignment is simpler, as IFP now generates rules for any unmapped source variables that just need the target variable code filling in.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2800] - Editing an Item Mapping AutoTask stored the full path to the Item Favourite, so the AutoTask was not portable.
- [IFP-2442] - A specific combination of importing Units then ASP data imported price as value.
IFP 3.4.2 was released on 30th November 2018.
The version number for this release is 184.108.40.206209.