New and Improved Features
This release focusses on significant improvements to Conditional Formatting in IFP Reports and Editors, as well as a number of bug fixes.
- [IFP-2735] - Added conditional formatting rules to Crosstab columns and Report Definition lines
- [IFP-2736] - Allowed export of conditional formats to Excel
- [IFP-2864] - Defined default conditional formats
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2240] - Single field Mapping Column Numbers in file import mappings were ignored
- [IFP-2602] - Public Docs connectivity issue caused a database to go into Recovery Mode
- [IFP-2623] - Ctrl-F bugged out IFP, where it shouldn't be available
- [IFP-2739] - Forecast Editor bugged out when applying calculations to some cells that shouldn't be calculable
- [IFP-2755] - Crosstab column builder was missing helper options in drop-down list
- [IFP-2759] - Fixed paths rather than tokens were saved in Package Exports
- [IFP-2787] - List of Target Data Files in Copying was not Alphabetical
- [IFP-2829] - IFP bugged out when importing some Report Definitions
- [IFP-2873] - Dashboards could be saved despite unsaved changes in Report Packages
- [IFP-2874] - Shorter Classification Variable entries used wildcards rather than exact matches
IFP 3.4.3 was released on 12th February 2019.
The version number for this release is 184.108.40.206125.