New and Improved Features
This release focusses on improvements to Report Definitions and External Variables, as well as a number of bug fixes.
- [IFP-2913] - Select Relative Columns in Report Definition Calculations
- [IFP-2930] - Reference rows both before and after the current one in Report Definition calculations
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2914] - Show External Variable Value in the Appropriate Format
- [IFP-2937] - Rebuild External Variable Master during an item code rebuild
- [IFP-606] - External Variables Maintenance - Duplicate/Incorrect Codes
- [IFP-2065] - Unhelpful error message when External Variable not found for Report Definition line
- [IFP-2908] - Updating an external variable value does not cause a refresh
- [IFP-2909] - Character Limit on External Variables is not Enforced
- [IFP-2911] - Cannot Load an External Variable Values Editor Package from the Wizard
- [IFP-2912] - Negative External Variable Lines ignored the sign
- [IFP-2922] - External Variable Lines in a Forecast Editor Causes Endless Loop
- [IFP-2924] - Exploding External Variable Lines Show Summary Item Codes
- [IFP-2941] - Entering External Variable Average with 1 or more zeros Causes Error
- [IFP-2949] - Reporting Options Screen Appears When Exporting External Variables
- [IFP-1481] - Copy External Variables File offers unsavable Save As Autotask
IFP 3.4.4 was released on 24th May 2019.
The version number for this release is 18.104.22.16892.