This topic is for those using Cloud IFP, 3.5.0 and later.
The Microsoft Remote Desktop Web Client can be used on any supported operating system (Windows, macOS, ChromeOS, or Linux) and browser (Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Google Chrome, Safari, or Mozilla Firefox).
You will need an RD Web Client username and password from Support to use the RD Web Client - this is separate to your IFP login.
- Go to https://client.wvd.microsoft.com/arm/webclient in your browser.
The first time you do this you will be asked to sign in:
- Enter your RD Web Client username and Next
- Enter your RD Web Client password and Sign in
- We recommend clicking Yes to Stay signed in?
(If you use multiple Microsoft accounts then this may not be possible - contact Support.)
- Your list of resources will now show, including IFP
- Click on the IFP icon to start IFP.
The first time you do this, you will be asked about local resources.
Clipboard will allow you to copy and paste to/from IFP.
File Transfer will allow you to download reports you Export from IFP.
We recommend clicking Don’t ask me again to save your settings.
Then click Allow.
- The first time you open IFP, you will be asked to enter the RD Web Client username and password again - then Submit.
Your browser should ask if you want to save this username and password - do this to avoid entering these details again.
- The Remote IFP will then start and the IFP login screen will then appear.
You can now start using IFP.
Note - the IFP login needs your IFP username and password (not the RD Web Client details).
We recommend you bookmark the Remote IFP address, Stay signed in and allow your browser to save the password to make future logins quicker.