New and Improved Features
IFP 3.3.4 includes the following new and improved features:
Forecast Editors in Dashboards
You can now include one or more Forecast Editors in Dashboards, in addition to reports and graphs. This allows you to make changes in the editor and refresh the reports / graphs to see the effect the changes have made.
Refresh All items in a Dashboard
We've added a Refresh All button when viewing a Dashboard, allowing changes made in an editor to be reflected in any linked reports or graphs with a single click.
Filter/Item selection for Dashboard
Dashboards can now have an optional Item Favourite, which allows for:
- Further filtering of all items shown in reports / graphs in the Dashboard
- Navigation between items in the Dashboard Item Favourite. If you have a Dashboard set up for forecast editing, this allows you to edit data for a single product or group of products at a time, reducing the amount of data displayed.
Perform AutoTasks whilst editing data / viewing Report
You can now run AutoTasks without having to close your Forecast Editors, Reports or Dashboards. Usage examples include:
- run complex models
- import missing item codes
- map missing item code classification variable entries (using Assign Mappings AutoTasks)
For consistency with many other applications, Favourites are now called Starred Items (only the "favourites" you see on IFP Home; Data, Item, Graph Favourites remain as-is.
Starred items are shown whenever you see a list of files in IFP. This means that you no longer have to search through a complex folder structure for things that you use frequently - just star them and they will be easily available. You can add stars to all IFP file types including Report Definitions, Crosstabs and AutoTasks.
Bug Fixes and Minor Changes
All of the following issues have been addressed in this release:
- [IFP-2496] Fixed some issues with keyboard shortcuts when viewing multiple reports / editors
- [IFP-2499] Editors did not prompt to save changes when editing a single cell
- [IFP-2490] Renaming a folder created a bug report if there was a file open
- [IFP-2479] Refreshing a Forecast Editor warned about too many rows too often
IFP 3.3.4 was released on 7th September 2016.
The version number for this release is 220.127.116.11688.