Dashboards consist of 2 or more Packages, arranged in multiple panes, so that for example, reports and graphs may be viewed side-by-side.
It is very easy to create a Dashboard while viewing a set of report or graph packages. For more information, see How To Create A Dashboard and [video]: How to Create a Dashboard.
The example Dashboard shown below consists of 5 packages:
- A File Summary Report: WH Actual YTD vs Plan & Prior Year by Product Group
- An Item Comparison Graph: WH by Group CY Plan vs Prior Year Actuals Trend
- A Crosstabulation Analysis: WH 09Plan by Group by Channel
- A File Comparison Graph: Antihistamines by Brand Proj. vs PY, PY-1
- A Pie Chart: WH Plan by Therapy Group
Please sign in to leave a comment.