There are five ways of getting help and support with IFP:
- Access the IFP Help Centre directly.
- From IFP Home select Help and Support > Get Support, which will direct you to the IFP Help Centre.
- To get context-sensitive help e.g. while viewing a report, press the F1 button, or click Help in the menu / toolbar / Help button. If there is specific help available for that part of IFP, you will be taken directly to the relevant section of the IFP Help Centre.
- Raise the issue with your local IFP Administrator
- Create a Support Ticket with AJB Systems.
Please do not email support requests directly to individuals at AJB Systems, as this can cause unnecessary delays in answering questions/problems.