There are five ways of getting help and support with IFP:
- Access the IFP Help Centre directly.
- From IFP Home select Help and Support > Get Support, which will direct you to the IFP Help Centre.
- To get context-sensitive help e.g. while viewing a report, press the F1 button, or click Help in the menu / toolbar / Help button. If there is specific help available for that part of IFP, you will be taken directly to the relevant section of the IFP Help Centre.
- Raise the issue with your local IFP Administrator
- Contact AJB Systems Support.
Please do not email support issues directly to individuals, as this may create unnecessary delays in responses if the individual concerned is unavailable. Our support system is closely monitored by our support team.