This topic is intended for those using IFP 3.3.7 and later.
This topic provides information on the errors and warnings you may see when trying to run an AutoTask.
Errors which need updating
The errors which are shown in an AutoTask summary in bold text indicate that regardless of the settings/permissions, the MultiTask or AutoTask will not run until a change is made. For example:
- Item Favourite is missing
- Conversion Table is missing
- Source File does not exist
- Period to import or copy will never be valid
- Fixed year selections do not contain the data file
In the above example, the Item Favourite All Items Unexploded has been renamed or removed.
Warnings which require updates to settings/permissions
The warnings which are shown in the AutoTask summary in bold text indicate that if the environment settings/permissions are updated, the AutoTask and associated MultiTask will run. For example:
- You do not have permission to edit the data file
- Data file is locked
- Relative period to import or copy is set but is invalid due to environment settings
- Relative year selections which do not contain the required data file
In the above example, the 2017 A data file is locked for the period you are trying to copy.