To access the AutoTask Manager: From IFP Home select Databases/Files > AutoTask Manager.
The AutoTask Manager allows you to edit and organise AutoTasks in IFP. You may create sub-folders to organise your AutoTasks e.g. Import Local Sales, Sales to P&L - right-click on the folder you wish to add your sub-folder to and select New Folder from the popup menu.
AutoTask Manager Options
The AutoTask Manager provides you with the following options from the toolbar:
- Add: Create any type of AutoTask (bar Project), or a new folder.
- Copy: Creates a copy of the selected AutoTask in the same folder.
- Delete: Deletes the selected AutoTask.
Warning: Be careful when deleting AutoTasks as these may be referenced by MultiTasks. Deleting them may cause MultiTasks to no longer work.
- Properties: Allows you to view or edit the selected file in the AutoTask Editor, as well as its run history.
- Run: Runs the selected AutoTask, after displaying the settings. This will automatically make changes to the current database.
- Add Star: Adds the selected AutoTask/MultiTask as a Starred Item on IFP Home.