Code Conversion tables have 2 main uses in IFP; either to convert an item code or to map a classification variable within an item code.
Item Code Conversion Tables
When converting item codes there are several different settings and uses these tables can be setup for. Some examples of uses of item code conversion tables are:
- Converting one item code to another
- Converting an item code using a factor
- Combining a set of item codes under a single code
- Allocating Costs by Product
- Sales to P&L Relationships
- Converting Item Codes within a text file
For information on creating these, please see Item Code Conversion Tables.
Item Code Classification Variables Maintenance Conversion Tables
There are 2 types of conversion table which apply mappings to a classification variable. These are:
- Mapping tables which use another classification variable
- Mapping tables which use the item code
For information on creating either of these, please see Item Codes Classification Variables Maintenance Tables.
Please sign in to leave a comment.