Once you have created a Report Definition, you can use it to create a report or graph. Report Definitions can be used in several parts of IFP including:
- Advanced Reporting
- Cost of Sales Analysis
In this example, we will create an Analysis vs. Time Report using a Report Definition.
- From IFP Home, select Reporting > Analysis vs Time.
- On the Data Selection Method page, select an option under Direct Selection.
- Click Use Report Definition and select your Report Definition.
Note - If required, you can edit / view the Report Definition by clicking Edit Item, rather than returning to IFP Home.
- Use Item Selection to select the items to include in the report.
- (Optional) Choose whether to Explode details on your Report Definition e.g. By Therapy Group.
- Choose the Data Inclusions, Currency and Units options you require.
- Press Finish and your report will be created.