Graphs may be customised using a variety of effects. Gradient background colours often provide a very professional style, particularly to column, bar, area and pie graph types.
- Open the graph you wish to customise.
- Go to Graph > Series OR right-click and select Series.
- Choose the Series to edit.
- Select Edit Styles to open the Chart Series Style dialog.
- On the Interior tab, change Style to Gradient.
- Select the BackColor (the start colour) and ForeColor (the finish colour).
- Select the GradientStyle.
- Click OK to apply the style.