The number of trading days per month for each year can be stored in IFP together with a label for each day. Trading day labels are used when importing daily sales data to map data by calendar date to the relevant trading day of each month.
Editing Trading Days
To view and edit trading days:
- From IFP Home select Databases / Files > Database Manager
- Select Trading Days
- Enter the number of trading days per month in the trading days maintenance window
Editing Trading Day Labels
To view and edit trading day labels for any month:
- Select the required month on the trading days maintenance window
- Select Day Labels on the toolbar.
- Enter the required trading day labels
- The same date format must be used for all months and years and must match the format used in your source file.
- This format may be any valid date format. For example, DD/MM/YYYY, DD.MM.YYYY or your local equivalent (e.g. MM/DD/YYYY).
- Dates must use the full format, e.g. 5th August must be entered as 05/08/2011 and not 5/8/2011.