This topic explains when IFP will save a previous version of a data file and how these can be restored.
When is a Previous Version Created?
IFP automatically stores the previous version of a data file before major data changing events. These will include:
- Importing into the data file.
- Copying into the data file.
- Prior to the first save in a forecast editor session.
- Restoring a previous version of a data file.
Restoring a Previous Version
Should you need to restore a previous version of a data file then this can be done as follows:
- From IFP Home, select Databases/Files > Data File Manager.
- Highlight the data file you wish to restore and select Properties on the toolbar.
- Select the Previous Versions tab
- Choose the version of the data file you wish to go back to
- Click Restore
- You can find out further details of the changes that will be reverted on the History tab