IFP allows an unlimited number of exchange rate tables to be maintained for each database. This allows, for example, for Actual base data to be translated to any reporting currency at actual exchange rates, forecast data by forecasted rates, etc.
Create an Exchange Rate Table
- From IFP Home select Databases / Files > Database Manager
- Under Current Database, select Currencies / Exchange Rates > Exchange Rate Tables
- Click Add
- Select a suitable Rate Code
- Check Custom Name if you wish to edit the description
- Click on Edit Rates to update the rates required
Edit the Rates in an Exchange Rate Table
- Select Properties > Edit Rates to open the required table of rates
- Select the required currency, e.g.
- Enter exchange rates in the grid cells. You may also update a selection of exchange rates by copying and pasting the values from Excel.
- When complete, Save Changes.