To import a Crosstabulation Definition into your database, e.g. if you have received one from AJB Systems Support), proceed as follows:
- From IFP Home, select Reporting > Crosstabulation Definition Manager.
- Select a folder to save the Crosstabulation Definition in. To create a new folder, right-click Public Files (visible to everyone) or My Files (visible to you only) and select New Folder.
- From the toolbar select Tools > Import.
- Locate the file to import and press Open.
The file is now ready to use in Crosstabulation Analysis and can be edited in Crosstabulation Definition Manager if required.
To export a Crosstabulation Definition out of your database, proceed as follows:
- From IFP Home select Reporting > Crosstabulation Definition Manager
- Select the folder and then the file to take the Crosstabulation Definition from.
- From the toolbar select Tools > Export.
- Locate a suitable area to save the file in and press Save.
The file has now been saved and can be exported back into IFP when required.