Similar to chapters in a book, Projects can be organised into sections of related content. Sections can be created several levels deep according to your needs.
Add a Section to a Project
- Select the desired location for the section and click the Add Section button.
- The Section Properties dialog appears, where you must enter a Title and (optionally) any notes.
- Press OK to add the section to the Project.
- If the Project root is selected, the new section will be added below all other items and sections.
- If a section is selected, the new section will be added to the bottom of the selected one.
- If an item (report, graph or dashboard) is selected, the new section will be added below that item.
You may also right-click an item and select Insert > Section to insert above the selected item.