Project Manager provides a highly flexible means of editing IFP Projects, with standard functionality such as drag and drop, cut, copy and paste. To create a new Project:
- From IFP Home, select Projects/Dashboards > Project Manager.
- (Optional) Select either Public Files (visible to everyone) or My Files (visible only to you).
- (Optional) Select a folder to save the Project in. To create a new folder, right-click Public Files or My Files and select New Folder.
- Click Add on the toolbar to open the Project Properties dialog.
- Enter the Project Title. This will be displayed in the Project Output and is used to set the output folder name.
- Press OK to create the Project.
- The Project Editor opens. Here, the following options are available:
- Add a Section
- Add Items (Reports, Graphs and Dashboards)
- Cut, copy, paste and delete items and sections
- Build the Project Output
- View the Project Output
- Save the Project before closing the Project Editor.
Please sign in to leave a comment.