Any number of Report Packages, Graph Packages and Dashboards may be added to a Project. Items can be organised into sections of related content.
How to Add an Item to a Project
- Select the desired location for the item and click the Add Item button. To add a Dashboard, click the drop-down arrow and Add Dashboard.
- The Item Properties dialog appears, where you must select the Package type, the Database and the Package.
- Press OK to add the item to the Project.
Note: Where will the Item be created?
- If the Project root is selected, the new item will be added below all other items and sections.
- If a section is selected, the new item will be added to the bottom of the section.
- If an item (report, graph or dashboard) is selected, the new item will be added below that item.
You may also right-click an item and select Insert > Package or Insert > Dashboard to insert above the selected item.
Please sign in to leave a comment.