The Project Export Wizard allows you to export multiple reports from an IFP Project to a single Excel Workbook. To export reports from a Project:
- Open the required Project Output in the Project Viewer.
- Click Export on the Project Toolbar. The Project Export Wizard is launched.
- Select which reports you wish to export. Click next.
- Select where to save the Excel workbook. Click next.
- Click Finish to export the reports.
- Currently, only reports can be exported to Excel.
- A maximum of 65 reports can be exported to Excel.
- Worksheet names are limited to 20 characters. If a duplicate name is found during the export process, the default worksheet name is used e.g. "Sheet5".
- Reports do not include formulae.