This topic is for those using IFP 3.3.9 and older. See Setting a Strong Password for IFP 3.4.0 or newer.
We recommend that you change your password regularly and especially if you suspect that somebody else knows it.
- From IFP Home, click your username e.g. Demo User 1
- On the General tab, click Set Password.
- Enter your new password and click OK.
Note: Password Rules
By default, passwords must:
- contain at least one letter and one number
- be between 8 and 16 characters in length
- contain no special characters e.g. punctuation.
However, there may be different rules for your particular installation.
Please sign in to leave a comment.