Why do we collect email addresses in IFP?
Email addresses are used to identify you as a user of IFP and to operate and improve our services, help you access and use the services, respond to your enquiries, and send communication related to these services.
Our services are primarily technical support, but also include database building and training courses.
A list of uses for your email address can be found below:
- To allow you to gain access to the IFP Help Centre to view IFP documentation and videos.
- To allow us to easily identify the sender of database backups.
- If a bug report is generated and you provide your email address, we can let you know when that bug is resolved. We may also use this to ask you for further information and send you any applicable workarounds.
- To contact you with information about any IFP training courses you are attending.
- Provide you with important information about IFP software updates.
Your email address is not shared with third parties.