This topic is for those using IFP 3.4.0 and later.
Should you ever forget your password when logging in to IFP, this can be reset by clicking the Need help logging in? link on the login screen. To be able to reset your own password you must first have Verified your email address in IFP.
Reset your Password
- From the log-in screen click Need help logging in?
- Enter your User ID or verified email address and click Reset
- An email containing a temporary password will be sent if either of the following are true:
- User ID is found and has a verified email address
- The email address was found, is linked to a User Account and is verified.
- Check your email and copy the temporary password
- Enter your User ID and paste the temporary password. Click OK to login.
- You will be prompted to set a new password.
That User Account does not have a verified email address.
You have not yet verified your email address. This needs to be done before you are able to reset your own password. You should contact an Administrator who will be able to provide you with a temporary password to use to login.
No User Account found with that User ID or Email.
The User ID or Email address you have entered to reset your password has not been recognised. Check the User ID or Email address you entered carefully and try again. Alternatively, contact an Administrator for further assistance.
That User Account has been disabled by an Administrator.
Your account has been disabled. Contact an Administrator to unlock your account.
Unable to send the temporary password.
The temporary password is unable to be sent to your email address. Contact an Administrator to send you a temporary password.