- My report is showing zero ASP for some months, but is still showing a non-zero value.
- When I try to edit the value for any of these cells I get the message 'You cannot enter a value here as the ASP for the item is zero'.
At some stage, a user has, for the periods concerned, either:
- copied zero units with non-zero data from another data file or
- imported zero units with non-zero data from an external file or
- entered zero units with non-zero value using the Data to Enter option Units and Value.
In such circumstances, IFP cannot allow editing of value without also editing the corresponding units. This is because such cells are flagged by the system as containing a value that does not satisfy the normal logic Value = Units * ASP.
This is simply resolved by selecting the items concerned in the Standard Actual/Forecast Editor using
- Data to Amend = Units and Data to Enter = Units and Value.
- Ensure that units and values are both entered as non-zero values.