You can export any report you have created to an Excel, XML or to an Adobe Acrobat Document (pdf) file.
- Open the report you would like to export.
- Select Report > Export…
- The Export Options dialog will open.
- Choose a File Type e.g. Microsoft Excel. You might see additional custom file types for your IFP installation.
- Choose a file name for your report by clicking on the browse button (...).
- (Optional) Select Open when done if you would like the exported file to open once the export has finished.
- Click OK to export the report.
Notes - Exporting to Excel
- Wherever possible, cell formulae are exported, meaning that you can manipulate data in Excel without impacting on live data in IFP.
- Conditional and manual formatting is retained when exporting to Excel including colours, number formats and fonts.
- To export multiple reports to a single Excel workbook, create a Project and use the Project Export Wizard.