This topic shows how to transfer sales forecast details from a Sales database into the corresponding P&L database.
Running the Sales to P&L MultiTask
To run the MultiTask:
- From IFP Home select Databases/Files > AutoTask Manager > Sales to P&L.
- Select one of the Sales to P&L MultiTasks and from the toolbar click Run.
- Click Run AutoTask and check any warning messages to ensure all data was imported correctly.
You can view an AutoTask’s Properties (selections, files etc.) by selecting the AutoTask and clicking the Properties button. If you need to change these Properties, see How to Edit an AutoTask.
Please note the name and location of the MultiTask may differ slightly in each database.
Setting up the Sales to P&L MultiTask
For information regarding the creation of the Sales to P&L Multitask, please see Creating a Sales to P&L Database Relationship.
There are 2 reasons why an item code may not import:
- The sales combination code does not exist in the Code Conversion table, for example if the message shown is similar to Code '01W01' was not found. See Adding Conversion Table Rules in Creating a Database Relationship to resolve.
- The P&L item code does not exist in the database, for example if the message shown is similar to Code '2020-W05 -400100-W05’ was not found. The item code will need adding to the database.